GSM-Q ( Plug on)
The GSM-Q unit is a plug on communicator for the SecureWave range of panels (Quantum 70, SW 1070, SW 20140 and SW 10120). It can be programmed to communicate events to both Central Station and Mobile Phone via SMS and voice, and can be used to Arm/Disarm the Alarm system and turn on or off lights, heating etc. by easy SMS commands (Output control not supported on Quantum 70 panel). The unit also has GSM jam detection so will trigger the Alarm system if it detects a Jamming condition.
Note: When purchasing a SIM card for the GSM-Q unit, please note that this unit requires a 2G Voice SIM card. Any SIM card that only supports 3G/4G voice and data will not work with this unit. Please ensure that you ask your SIM card provider for a SIM card that supports 2G Voice services.
- Plugs directly onto SW 1070, SW 20140 and Quantum 70 panels
- Alarm Reporting and System Control via SMS test messaging
- Supports SIA, Extended SIA, Contact ID and Fast Format signalling
- Also supports voice dialling to end user phone(s)
- EN 50136-6 Category S2, Class II